On 12/24/14, 8:40 PM, Nick Pratt wrote:
Im trying to get a JavaFX app to run on a RaspberryPi with attached TFT
display (mapped as /dev/fb1).  From my research it seems that Java/OpenJFX
uses device 0 by default.  I saw a posting in May 2014 about a
request/suggestion to perhaps make the device configurable (something
in dispmanCursor.c)
but the thread didn't have any further activity on it:
see: http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/openjfx-dev/2014-May/013743.html

Is it possible to tell OpenJFX to use a different output device other than
the default '0' so that JavaFX apps can be run on displays other than the
default HDMI output?

Regards

Nick
Nick, - looks like Daniel fixed this one:

https://javafx-jira.kenai.com/browse/RT-36960

settings are in the Jira.

--
David Hill<david.h...@oracle.com>
Java Embedded Development

"A man's feet should be planted in his country, but his eyes should survey the
world."
-- George Santayana (1863 - 1952)