I raised this December 4th, I understand everyone is busy, but this hasn't
even been triaged. Did I fill out the wrong fields the JIRA?

Cannot set layout constraints for included FXML (fx:include)
  - http://javafx-jira.kenai.com/browse/DTL-6915

When including another FXML node (via File -> Import -> FXML) there is no
way to set its layout attributes using the Scene Builder tool, the layout
panel is empty.

For example, if I wished to set the following child.fxml to fill its
parent VBox vertically this cannot be done using the UI.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<?import java.lang.*?>
<?import javafx.scene.layout.*?>
<VBox maxHeight="-Infinity" maxWidth="-Infinity" minHeight="-Infinity"
minWidth="-Infinity" prefHeight="500.0" prefWidth="500.0"
xmlns="http://javafx.com/javafx/8"; xmlns:fx="http://javafx.com/fxml/1";>
   <children>
      <fx:include source="child.fxml" />
   </children>
</VBox>

FXML seems to support this "under the hood", if I manually edit the file,
scene builder preview (and my actual app using FXMLLoader) work correctly.

<VBox maxHeight="-Infinity" maxWidth="-Infinity" minHeight="-Infinity"
minWidth="-Infinity" prefHeight="500.0" prefWidth="500.0"
xmlns="http://javafx.com/javafx/8"; xmlns:fx="http://javafx.com/fxml/1";>
   <children>
      <fx:include source="child.fxml" VBox.vgrow="ALWAYS"/>
   </children>
</VBox>

According to my colleague this was possible in an older version of Scene
Builder

Regards,

Adam.