Hello,
When using the flag I get an NPE in java.awt.EventQueue as I described
in the AWT list [1] (where I think the solution should be).
It only shows if you set an uncaught exception handler though.

Ludovic

[1] http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/awt-dev/2014-December/008744.html

Kevin Rushforth a écrit :> Hi,

--
Ludovic

"Les formes qui differencient les etres importent peu
 si leur pensees s'unissent pour batir un univers..."
 Yoko Tsuno (in 'Les titans' by Roger Leloup)
 [The shapes that differenciate beings are not important
 if their thoughts unite to build a universe]