Indeed. There are more than enough examples to look at and copy from :-)

https://github.com/JFXtras/jfxtras/blob/8.0/jfxtras-controls/src/main/java/jfxtras/scene/control/ListSpinner.java

On 27-1-2015 23:30, Jonathan Giles wrote:
If I'm correctly understanding your question, you want to override the
getUserAgentStylesheet() method inside your Control class. In here you'll
simply return the CSS file that is being used to style your custom control.

I'm also aware there are some issues (with CSS error messages being printed to
the console) in certain releases (8u20). If you run into these, ping me and
I'll give you some pointers.

-- Jonathan