Sounds like the SVG path bug is something different then. That might be related to the JIRA you noted below, but maybe Jim can comment. In the mean time, can you file a new JIRA with a test case?

-- Kevin

Scott Palmer wrote:
AH! Thankfully that was it.. I had never intended for the paths to no be smooth, but I suspect I was experimenting trying to get better performance at some point and the call to setSmooth(false) was left in.

However, the issue with the SVG paths from CSS remains. You can see it more clearly in the attached image files, where I've zoomed in.

Cheers,

Scott