As a follow-up to this, 8u-dev will remain locked until at least after the promoted build in case there is a need for a respin, since this is the last build before RDP2 and forking the 8u60 stabilization repo.

9-dev will open up at 1pm PDT on Monday per usual.

Sanity testing this week should continue be done on 8u-dev, specifically looking for possible regressions from recent changes. Starting next week we will likely switch to sanity testing 9-dev.

-- Kevin

Vadim Pakhnushev wrote:
Reminder, Monday is our weekly sanity testing.

You can find your testing assignment at:

https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/OpenJFX/Sanity+Testing

Also please remember that the repo will be locked from 1am PDT until 1pm PDT.

Happy testing!

Thanks,
Vadim