I trying to install JavaFX on a board running an iMX6q core. I follow the
instructions to cross build the JavaFX of the openjdk wiki:
https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/OpenJFX/Building+OpenJFX

Looking at rt/buildSrc/crosslibs/crosslibs-armv6hf.sh I realised that I
have two problems.

1) The script is targeted to Debian, while I'm using archlinux
2) The script uses linaro's toolchain, while I want to use Yocto's toolchain

Galcore stack seems to be working:
dmesg | grep Galcore
Galcore version 5.0.11.25762

On my board I see this:
root@varsomimx6:~# ls -l /lib/ld-linux-armhf.so.3
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 10 Jul  1 14:01 /lib/ld-linux-armhf.so.3 ->
ld-2.19.so
root@varsomimx6:~#

So I think is hard float already. Also `uname -m' gives me `armv7l', so I
need armv7hf crossbuild right?

Now, how can I cross build JavaFX for armv7 with hardfloat using Yocto's
toolchain? I can install toolchain or use it from build/tmp folder, I
particulary prefer using build/tmp folder toolchain since saves space and
sysroot is easily updatable. I'm would edit gradle stuff but I have never
worked with gradle before. What it expects for crossbuilding?

I'm using an Variscite module:
http://www.variscite.com/products/system-on-module-som/cortex-a9/var-som-mx6-cpu-freescale-imx6
based on iMX6q core. I have a thread on Variscite's support forum too:
http://www.variscite.com/support-forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=94

Best regards!

- dhs

--