Here is the link to the JIRA if you would like to track its progress:

- Chien

On 9/14/15, 1:19 PM, Kevin Rushforth wrote:
Jose,

Since Chien can easily reproduce it, he can file the bug for this one.

If you do need to report a bug in the future, you do so here:

http://bugs.java.com/

Thanks.

-- Kevin

José Pereda wrote:
Hi Chien

I'm not allow to do it, so I was going to ask... Please go ahead.

Thank you,
Jose