Hi,

this workaround works fine for my use cases where accessibility is not an
issue.
I added it to all shortcuts / batch files and all combo boxes work fine. I
tested with and without the requestFocus workaround for the mouse and it
does not interfere.

Thank you for the quick find!
It is still quite a big issue, but others might find he workaround in the
list archives in the meantime to the fix.

Cheers!

On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 4:43 PM, Kevin Rushforth <kevin.rushfo...@oracle.com

--
_______