Yes, these look like ICU functions which so far as I know FX only
references from its *own* internal copy of webkit which in turn has a copy of ICU.

What is very odd is that Apple is essentially then objecting to referencing
functions that are internal to your app. ie referenced by your app and also
fulfilled by your app, whereas I assume the app store checking should be
against deprecated Apple APIs that you reference in your app and that
are fulfilled by OSX (or iOS).

So something seems wrong here.

-phil.