Hi Maurice,

Can you please file a JIRA on this issue?

Thanks,
- Chien

On 3/1/16, 11:45 PM, Maurice wrote:

Jim,

A solution in line of that of Johan Vos [1] works. JavaFX can be run and doesn't crash on startup when compiling the shaders. I think they should be taken into account for at least JavaFX 9, as it reduces a very serious bug to a possible optimization.

Maurice.

[1] https://bitbucket.org/javafxports/8u60-rt/commits/595633bbaae36f98d85d47d276294442ea43488c