Looks like you are using a 64-bit library on a 32-bit ARM.

Maurice.

Op 06-03-16 om 19:06 schreef Hrvoje Crnjak:
Hi all,

first of all, sorry for spamming your mailing list.
Recently I started building JavaFX appllication on RaspberryPi.
The idea of this application is to play .*mp4* videos on demand.

But when I try to use FX Media components (player, view, etc.) in order to
play the Video, I get the following problem :

Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: You have loaded library
/home/pi/java/jdk1.8.0_73/jre/lib/arm/libjfxmedia.so which might have
disabled stack guard. The VM will try to fix the stack guard now.
It's highly recommended that you fix the library with 'execstack -c
<libfile>', or link it with '-z noexecstack'.

Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
/home/pi/java/jdk1.8.0_73/jre/lib/arm/libjfxmedia.so:
/home/pi/java/jdk1.8.0_73/jre/lib/arm/libjfxmedia.so: wrong ELF class:
ELFCLASS64 (Possible cause: architecture word width mismatch)

I wrote about it in detail here :
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=138698&p=920390#p920390

I used JavaFX build from @chriswhocodes (http://108.61.191.178/)

Could you help me out please?
I really don't know where to go from here.
If you could at least point me out in the right direction I would be very
grateful.

Thanks for your time and sorry for the spam!

Best regards,
Hrvoje Crnjak