Hi Phil,

Please see my update in jbs:

Thanks,
Mikhail.

On 4/14/2016 12:28 AM, Phil Race wrote:
I have an old PageRange printing test where I set
settings.setPageRanges(new PageRange(1,3));
and it prints fine on JDK 9 on Win 7 x64.
In fact it also prints fine with 8u74

Also a thread dump doesn't show any problem with the print thread not terminating.

So I assume the test that shows the bug must be doing something I am not.

You say [9] above but I see your webrev suggests 8u !
"/cygdrive/c/ws/javafx/8u-dev/rt"

Can you please
(a)  prepare a webrev against 9 instead of 8u.
(b) include (and therefore share) the test you are using that illustrates the problem.

-phil.