It is implemented in the FX Robot in that webrev...?

                        ...jim

On 5/12/16 3:07 PM, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
Hi Jim.
Do you plan to implement the new HiDPI API for the Robot class?

On 13.05.16 0:43, Jim Graham wrote:
webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~flar/JDK-8137050/webrev-00/

The order of taking scaling parameters in order of higher to lower
priority is:
- -Dglass.gtk.uiScale system property
- Same property in the environment
- GDK_SCALE in the environment (optional in Gnome)
- g_settings (the typical way to set scaling...)

As noted in the bug report, I'll delete the old lines in the Screen
constructor in glass_screen.cpp that are currently commented out if
there are no other changes noted in the review...

I was able to run dev-build-full.sh and got the same errors as I did
without the fix.

I ran SwingNode toys and none of them scaled despite the fact that I was
running on jdk9 and AWT was supposed to support scaling, but they worked
fine in that I could manipulate all of the Swing controls.

            ...jim