On 6/7/16, 6:08 AM, Guillaume sétan wrote:
Hi,
I want to use Java with JavaFX on my wandboard but I see that the arm's
version was unsupported on the website Oracle.
So I found a other solution OpenJFX.
But I try 2 things :

- To download the package with apt-get install, but he can't found
libopenjfx-jni.

-To compile OpenJFX but I get this exception "Unknown and unsupportef build
architecture: arm " ( I have a Linux armv7l).

Do you have solutions for one of these problems ?

I doubt you would find javafx with apt-get. That would likely be an openjdk
build without javafx integrated.

For a quick start, you might try one of the community builds
(https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/OpenJFX/Community+Builds), making sure
that you have JDK version 8 (not 7) installed.

There are some platform notes here too
https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/OpenJFX/Platforms

Oracle is no longer supporting FX on arm platforms, rather relying on a
combination of community support with some of my time when I can squeeze it in.

In particular, Oracle is working hard on JDK9 which requires FX to be integrated as part of the
JDK. This is a big shift, because with JDK8 we could build/provide FX as an "overlay"
onto an existing JDK. Sometime in the next couple of months I do plan on trying an integrated ARM
JDK/JFX build to prove it can be done, and will be updating the OpenJFX wiki as I do. I have tried
an integrated build on Linux x64, and it does seem to "just work" :-)

Also - never tried the Wandboard. I know it is a varient of the i.MX so likely
will just work. Some of the ARM boards are not so easy though.

Dave

--
David Hill<david.h...@oracle.com>
Java Embedded Development

"A man's feet should be planted in his country, but his eyes should survey the
world."
-- George Santayana (1863 - 1952)