On 8/4/16, 2:05 PM, Turvamies IT Security Services wrote:
Dave,

thanks again for the info!

The definitions are in buildSrc/linux.gradle
Ok.

The challenge would be fixing this in a way that would not break the
linux builds.
I think the latter option would make a lot more sense.

In theory, it would be possible to clone linux.gradle to bsd.gradle,
fix the compile line issues in that configuration and then build with

gradle -PCOMPILE_TARGETS=bsd

With the change you have done, we would treat the platform as similar
to linux, but with a configuration of bsd.
I'll take on this asap, although I'll target OpenBSD specifically.
After all, there are many BSD distributions around (one of them being
Darwin, of course) with many differences between them. I'll refrain
myself to OpenBSD for now. It will be easy to expand from there.

Great. If you have questions, I am likely the one to help with this issue,
though I have a rather large heap on my plate right now, so response time will
vary.

dave
- Jyri
--
Turvamies IT Security Services

--
David Hill<david.h...@oracle.com>
Java Embedded Development

"A man's feet should be planted in his country, but his eyes should survey the
world."
-- George Santayana (1863 - 1952)