Jim,

> I'd like to see Kevin review the test as I'm not the best expert on our
> JUnit framework.

I just added @Test annotations and kept the jtreg tags in header (for
information).
I could add asserts but JUnit does intercept any thrown exception and
reports a test failure in such case.

I managed to undestand how to run my test with gradle:
gradle :graphics:test  --tests test.com.sun.javafx.geom.Path2DGrowTest

It is passing and the reports indicates that the 2 new tests are OK (report
in modules/javafx.graphics/build/reports/tests/index.html)

> It looks like it is mostly just going to emit some printouts about
> performance (using echo() and log()) and verify that we don't get any
> ArrayBounds related exceptions (or worse, OOME)?

Exactly, it is passing as there is no runtime exception and the performance
issue is fixed as indicated by the few logged lines.

> The only difference in Path2D.java I noted is that the Java2D version has
> an EXPAND_MIN which is 10, but you re-use INIT_SIZE, which is 20, here for
> the same purpose.

You're right; I think I didn't want to add an extra constant but if you
prefer being more consistent, I can prepare another webrev.

Laurent