Hi,

Please review the following fix to include jake-compatible versions of module-info.java with our input bundles:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~kcr/8169417/webrev.00/

These new files end up in a new "modules_src_jake" subdirectory of modular-sdk, and are zipped up delivered to the JDK build as javafx-exports.zip along with the existing directories. The existing jdk9 build will not be affected. The jisgaw/jake build will take the modules_src_jake files in preference to modules_src.

NOTE: for the files that have a jake-equivalent, we will need to keep them in sync going forward for as long as we need both.