On 11/21/16, 2:37 PM, David Hill wrote:

updated: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ddhill/8163496.1

This fixed the popup issue I was seeing.
Kevin, Chien, Semyon,

Here is the initial webrev for reworking libglass addressing GTK issues.

I am calling it inital because I have not finished the large amount of testing
it needs, plus I may need to rework a small number of entry points (6) to make
them dynamic.

I am asking my reviewers to give the change a try and feed me back
results/comments ASAP, given the rather short timeline to get this in.

initial webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ddhill/8163496/
<http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Eddhill/8163496/>

Known issues: GTK3 and popup windows, which seems to be an existing issue which
I am chasing.

--
David Hill<david.h...@oracle.com>
Java Embedded Development

"A man's feet should be planted in his country, but his eyes should survey the
world."
-- George Santayana (1863 - 1952)