Before we come to any conclusions on performance, though, we might want to run this on something like a Microsoft Surface that uses a mobile processor (m3 in the low end) that might not perform as well with doubles. Does anyone have a low-end Surface they could try these patches on and see how they affect performance?

                        ...jim