Mandy Chung wrote:
Looks good.

Thank you for your help on this and for your review.

"Deploying an Application as a Moduleā€ section is duplicated in several
JavaBean*Property classes.  One alternative is to move it to the package
summary. I have no objection to leave it as is.

I think I'll keep it as is for the JavaBean*Property classes. Especially since we don't have anything currently in the package summary. There might be other detailed information that could go there, too.

-- Kevin

Mandy