Looks fine.
I am not sure but it looks like the fix has an assumption that the CPlatformWindow.setVisible() code will be executed on EDT/Appkit but it is not the case. This code can be executed on any thread(intentionally for crash), and it will be good to check that it works as expected by some stress test which will try to force the possible crash: 4 threads:
 - show/dispose Swing Node
 - show/dispose Dialog1/2/3 using different timeouts

Will the current fix cover the native dialogs like FileDialog/PrintDialog on linux and windows?