Vote: yes

-- Jonathan

On 12/12/17, 1:25 PM, "openjfx-dev on behalf of Kevin Rushforth"
<openjfx-dev-boun...@openjdk.java.net on behalf of kevin.rushfo...@oracle.com>
wrote:

    I hereby nominate Laurent Bourgès [1] to OpenJFX Committer.

    Laurent is the author of the Marlin rasterizer, which is used as the
    default rasterizer for both Java2D and JavaFX. He has contributed 10
    changesets [2] to OpenJFX.

    Votes are due by December 25, 2017.
    (Given the Christmas holiday in the US, it will be at least one week
    after that before I publish the results).

    Only current OpenJFX Committers [3] are eligible to vote on this
    nomination. Votes must be cast in the open by replying to this mailing list.

    For Lazy Consensus voting instructions, see [4]. Nomination to a project
    Committer is described in [5].

    Thanks.

    -- Kevin

    [1] http://openjdk.java.net/census#lbourges