Sorry about the subject line, I believe the gmail web client is not very
suitable for mailing lists. If anyone has suggestions about it please let
me know (privately or publicly).

The schedule is fine for me, 2-3 weeks should be more than enough.

I have 2 sets of changes in mind. One is corrections like the various "Fix
typos in FX API docs" issues which I want to get into 10. Honestly, I want
to use these as practice for submitting patches as not much can go wrong
and they can be evaluated quickly (without tests, backwards comp. issues
etc.). I have the list in a "non-human readable format" so I would need to
re-write it if you want me to send it somewhere. The second set is
expansion on current docs which I find lacking (comparing to Swing/AWT) and
that is more extensive, so I would think to get it into 11 (or if a timely
interim version suddenly appears then maybe that). Should I formulate a
full proposal on the second set?

Nir