While I suspect many of them can be closed out at this point, it is not necessarily a given that they are irrelevant (the scene graph, animation, and graphics engine evolved from 1.x to 2.0). I agree that it would be good to take a pass over them and close out the ones that are no longer issues, but I they can't simply be closed out as a bulk close operation without looking at them.

Also, you say "a lot in resolved" my response would be that I hope so. An issue that is resolved needs no more action and won't show up in searches for open bugs. So I guess I'm not sure what you mean by this.

-- Kevin

Nir Lisker wrote:
Hello,

JBS still has open issues for JavaFX 1 versions and they appear in searches
even though there's nothing to do about them since that version is not
supported anymore. Is it appropriate to close them all? There are also a
lot in Resolved.

- Nir