I took a quick look and had one comment:

public class BooleanConditionBuilder2 extends ConditionBuilder<Boolean, BooleanBinding> { ... }

As I understand it, you have added this as a possible refactoring for BooleanConditionBuilder (but left the original in for comparison), right? Since this would constitute a public API change, I don't think it should be done as part of this RFE. Otherwise, it becomes more than just a behavior-neutral implementation refactoring, and would need to be looked at as an API change, with all that entails.

It will be a couple days before I can look at the rest.

-- Kevin

Nir Lisker wrote:

Please review preliminary fix for: