As a solution, you can download the latest EA build of Oracle JDK 11 here:

http://jdk.java.net/11/

and copy the libjfxwebkit.dylib from there into your FX build.

You could also build webkit yourself, but that increases the build time significantly (although it pretty easy to set up on Mac...not so much on Windows).

-- Kevin

Kevin Rushforth wrote:
This will happen if you: A) don't build WebKit; and B) are running with a libwebkit.dylib that is out of date w.r.t., the java source.

In your case it looks like you are using the native webkit library from JDK 9.0.4 and the sources from jfx-dev (11-ea).

-- Kevin

Sven Reimers wrote:
No further test failures due to locale, but I get this...

> Task :web:test FAILED
#
#
#  SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x0000000107dddeaa, pid=73787, tid=38147
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (9.0+11) (build 9.0.4+11)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (9.0.4+11, mixed mode, tiered, compressed oops, g1 gc, bsd-amd64)
# Problematic frame:
# V  [libjvm.dylib+0x3ddeaa]
#
# No core dump will be written. Core dumps have been disabled. To enable core dumping, try "ulimit -c unlimited" before starting Java again
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# /Users/sven/oss/openjfx/jfx-dev-rt/modules/javafx.web/hs_err_pid73787.log
#
#   http://bugreport.java.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
#

;-)