Hey, thanks for the second link, exactly what I needed just not the best news.

I see all Matrox cards are disabled which is a bit tricky for us when many of
our customers are have 4+ monitors and some have chosen those cards.

I then managed to find this - https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8103350
I assume this means there will never be support of these cards or is there a
work around? I.e. I see they support OpenGL so could I install OpenGL on a
windows machine and try that pipeline?
Is this exclusion of all Matrox cards still valid?

Thanks in advance,
Matt

Sent from my phone.