This PR has been merged into the develop branch on GitHub. Since it has been reviewed by Phil and Johan, I plan to push it to jfx-dev/rt later today. I made a webrev for completeness.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~kcr/8201553/webrev/
GitHub commit:
https://github.com/javafxports/openjdk-jfx/commit/04dc51b698347ce53420777abff4b2c472e45d32

-- Kevin