On 7/3/2018 8:45 AM, Laurent Bourgès wrote:
Kevin,

    > I added the system property "ClipShapeTest.numTests" but it requires a
    build.gradle change to pass the parameter:

    Yes, something like this is what I had in mind. As long as we
    don't add too many of these, it is OK with me. Note that as coded,
    the build will fail if you don't define ClipShapeTest.numTests, so
    you will need to check for that. I note also that you used tabs in
    build.gradle (so please change them to spaces). I recommend the
    following logic:

            if (rootProject.hasProperty("ClipShapeTest.numTests")) {
                systemProperty "ClipShapeTest.numTests",
    rootProject.getProperty("ClipShapeTest.numTests")
            }

I adopted your proposal and updated the webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~lbourges/marlinFX/marlinFX-092.2/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Elbourges/marlinFX/marlinFX-092.2/>

PS: I am not really satisfied by adding such noise in build.gradle, but it can be improved later ...

Laurent