Good to know about the time frame. Yes, we are looking at backporting GTK 3 support to JDK 8.

-- Kevin

On 7/12/2018 12:47 AM, Tom Schindl wrote:
Hi,

There's a now a defined EOL for SWT-Gtk2 announced [1]. The last SWT
Release supporting Gtk2 is 2018-09! Starting with 2018-12 SWT there will
be no more Gtk2 support!

Tom

[1]https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cross-project-issues-dev/msg15783.html