As a reminder, OpenJFX 11 will hit Rampdown Phase 2 (RDP2) at 23:59 Pacific Time on Monday, Aug 6, 2018 [1]. After that, we will fork an openjfx 11 stabilization repo; the mainline jfx-dev/rt repo, along with the 'develop' and 'master' branches of the javafxports/openjdk-jfx GitHub repo, will then be available for openjfx 12 development.

During RDP2, the focus will be on stabilizing the release. We will have a process very similar to the JDK's process [2] for fixing bugs in openjfx 11 during RDP2: P1-P2 bugs can be fixed with approval; bugs in docs, tests, and demos of any priority can be fixed during RDP2 without explicit approval (other than the usual code review).

We will periodically sync changes from 11 --> jfx-dev for the duration of the release, so any changes that are approved to go into 11, can go straight into 11-dev and then will be synced into jfx-dev without the developer needing to push explicitly in both places (the same model that the JDK uses).

-- Kevin

[1] http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/openjfx-dev/2018-June/022004.html
[2] http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/3