http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~arajkumar/8207159/webrev
2. Complete changeset({62.1 icu + build system} changes):
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~arajkumar/8207159/webrev/icu.core.changeset.gz

#1 contains build system related changes which need to be reviewed. Following
are the major build system changes WRT to previous ICU,
a. Simplified CMake scripts, `icu/CMakeLists.txt` is now responsible to build
icuuc, icu18n, icudata libraries.
b. Removed icudata building shell script and simplified the data build process
using data_as_asm.cpp, it converts the given icudt*.dat file into static
library. It is written specifically for JavaFX(not from ICU).
c. icudt*.zip is moved from `icu/sources/data/in/icudt*.zip` to
`icu/java/data/icudt*.zip`.(Currently we zip the icudt*.dat file, but I don't
see a reason to compress because mercurial itself compresses the files when
storing)

#2 contains the actual changeset file in compressed format, follow the below
steps to apply
$ cd rt
$ wget
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~arajkumar/8207159/webrev/icu.core.changeset.gz -O -