Hello Miro,

CookieManager is a module private class, which is not exposed to outside.

I could think of two options,

1. com.sun.webkit.network.CookieManager is a type of java.net.CookieHandler,
that means after instantiating WebEngine, you can call
CookieHandler.getDefault() to get the instance of CookieManager.
        new WebEngine();
        CookieHandler cookieHandler = CookieHandler.getDefault(); // This will
be an instance of com.sun.webkit.network.CookieManager

2. Export the module private implementation using
"--add-exports=javafx.web/com.sun.webkit.network=ALL-UNNAMED”

Thanks,
Arun