Hi Michael,
Could everybody access to the Wiki and modify it ?
Guy.
--------------------------------
Le 2018-09-04 9:16, Michael Ennen a écrit :
Johan,

I just wanted to remind you (and everyone) that Github offers a Wiki feature so we have a nice way to house at least some documentation (probably mostly
related to actually working on OpenJFX itself) already.

I think 3.) is somewhat pie-in-the-sky and it is my humble opinion that time
would be better spent documenting for other prospective developer's how
we (the contributors) actually work on JavaFX. How do we set up IDEs,
configure build systems, debug native code, etc. etc.

I am trying to make setting up a local dev environment as painless
as possible on Windows for working on JavaFX and there is a tie-in
to that effort with having Appveyor scripts that share the same build/setup
logic. I have made some progress thereof, I want to make more.

Cheers,
Michael Ennen