starting: Indicates that the animation is about to start. This is the last
opportunity to change an aspect of the animation that cannot be changed
once the animation has started. PathTransition duration for example.

started: The animation has started.

The "-ed" actions are really what I've had a need for, other than
"starting" I can't really think of use cases for the other "-ing" events