From: openjfx-dev <openjfx-dev-boun...@openjdk.java.net> on behalf of Naman
Nigam <namanniga...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 8:06 PM
To: openjfx-dev@openjdk.java.net
Subject: Improve the pom.xml referenced in Maven example

Hi! I am not sure if there is a format to reporting such minor possible
improvements. Pardon me if this is not the correct mailing list to share
such minor enhancements and please help redirect this to the correct person
in that case. (Since I couldn't find the source on GitHub as well)
The Run HelloWorld using Maven  <https://openjfx.io/openjfx-docs/#maven> makes
reference to a pom.xml <https://openjfx.io/openjfx-docs/pom.xml> which can
be further improved with the use of

<plugin>
    <version>3.8.0</version>
    <configuration>
        <release>11</release>  or <!--<release>10</release>-->
    </configuration></plugin>

as mentioned in another StackOverflow answer
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49398894/unable-to-compile-simple-java-10-project-with-maven/51586202#51586202>
as
well.

PS: I made that answer some time back and coincidently saw the usage of the
formerly suggested answer in the production links via this mailing list as
well. Thought

        Regards
    Naman Nigam
 +91-9761212401 | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/nigamnaman>