No. If you have a test case, include it in the body.
if its too big for that .. then maybe it needs to be trimmed down anyway.

-phil.

On 09/18/2018 09:31 AM, jav...@use.startmail.com wrote:
I don't see a way to attach java classes at the bug report form located here:

https://bugreport.java.com/bugreport/start_form.do

Is there some way to do this?

Thank you.