Hi,

I haven't kept up with all of the Maven artifacts discussion. The website
mentioned in 2 places that there are maven artifacts, but does not mention
their ID's, group etc. These are the downloads page [1] and the getting
started page [2] (later you can see an example pom, but that doesn't count).

I'm using "org.openjfx:javafx-base:11" (gradle syntax) etc. and it finds
the artifacts. It should be written in the above pages if this is correct.

On the usability side it's worse. I'm using Eclipse and during compilation
I'm getting error messages that JavaFX classes like BooleanProperty can't
be found. Is it a JavaFX problem, Eclipse problem, or me problem?

If I use the SDKs, can I point Gradle and Maven to them if it will solve
the problem?

- Nir

[1] https://gluonhq.com/products/javafx/
[2] https://openjfx.io/openjfx-docs/#introduction