The JDK has shipped a libjpeg since, well, forever.
For a long time it did export all the symbols, but what is now probably
an even longer time, it has exported only the JNI entry points.
We can do the same here.

The JDK approach used to be tediously maintained mapfiles. But recently it
was switched to use compiler directives. The default for such a library as
libjavafx_iio.so is that symbols aren't exported, and we don't need to touch
the imported source files, just add the JNIEXPORT directive to the declarations of the JNI functions in the JDK's own source files which are compiled into the library.
And of course some makefile work.

See https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8200178 and
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/build-dev/2018-March/021306.html

We can do something like this for FX in a follow-on bug

Another follow-on bug opportunity, is for FX to do what JDK 11 does, which
is to defer to the system libjpeg on Linux (and Solaris, but not relevant to FX).
So libjavafx_iio.so on Linux would become just a small entry point to the
platform JPEG library.

-phil.