So how do you then load FXCanvas? It will not be found on any classpath
unless you ship the FXCanvas class directly which as you see is a bad idea.

I'm naturally biased but I think the approach take by e(fx)clipse is the
right one as it makes sure there's ever only one instance of FXCanvas
loaded in your runtime.

There is more static stuff in FXCanvas (eg Transfer and DropTargets) who
might or might not cause problems.

BTW IIRC the SceneBuilder Eclipse integration [1] is using e(fx)clipse
to load the FXCanvas.

Tom

[1]https://gitlab.stud.iie.ntnu.no/tobiaas/scene-builder-plugin