The documentation you are looking for can be found here:
https://openjfx.io/openjfx-docs/

Am 09.10.18 um 15:32 schrieb Graham Norris:
I have an existing Java application which uses JavaFX. It is currently compiled
(on Windows) and working using Oracle's Java 10 JDK. I am now trying to get it
to compile using OpenJDK 11 and OpenJFX 11, and failing miserably!

I use the JDK's command line tools to compile the application and haven't
managed to find anything which shows how to make the combination of an existing
application, OpenJDK 11 and OpenJFX 11 compile. Basically, I can't get javac to
find and use either OpenJFX's jmods or jars.

I feel there should be somewhere I could read instructions on how to use
OpenJFX with OpenJDK 11's javac, but if there is, I just can't find it!

Any help appreciated.

Graham.