Hi,

after bleeding today trying to build it on Win 10 (
https://github.com/javafxports/openjdk-jfx/issues/288), I decided to try on
Ubuntu hoping for a more friendly iter

Luckily only a problem arises:

https://gist.github.com/elect86/47ab39ee346873fd9c84a745a137bf46

Removing `Werror` from `linux.gradle` solved the problem

Someone may want to work on those issue to easier the building process for
future users..

Now, I'd like to play a little with the graphics backends, especially the
ES2 one.

How can I be sure that OpenJFX uses that?

Also, are there any license issues if I try to modify the sources, trying
to accomodate some lwjgl interoperability, keeping everything public on
github?

What's the status of the OpenGLNode? Anybody looking forward to it? May we
work together?

Cheers,
Giuseppe