The official issue tracker for JavaFX is https://bugs.openjdk.java.net. The
JavaFX project is
a "Component" of OpenJDK. You can see the JavaFX bugs from this URL:

https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8215964?jql=project%20%3D%20JDK%20AND%20component%20%3D%20javafx

The GitHub issue tracker is a useful addition to the Jira (at least in my
opinion) for talking
about issues that people want to (potentially) create a pull request (on
the Github) for.

Cheers,

Michael Ennen