Hi,

I have been using "com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManger" for adding/setting
event handlers to an EventTarget (including all Nodes). With JavaFX 9, this
class wasn't move to the public API and in every project where I need add/set a
custom handler for an event on an EventTarget, I have to create my own
EventDispatcher.

EventHandlerManger already a basic implementation of a dispatcher and it would
make it super easy if it were a public API.

Is there a reason why it wasn't made public? Does an alternative exists?

Thanks and regards,
Abhinay