De: openjfx-dev <openjfx-dev-boun...@openjdk.java.net> em nome de Andrew Munn
<munn7...@gmail.com>
Enviado: terça-feira, 16 de abril de 2019 00:03
Para: openjfx-dev@openjdk.java.net
Assunto: FxApplicationThread usage with

I have a table where column values are bound to row objects' properties
like this

   column.setCellValueFactory(ex -> ex.getValue().getSomeProperty());

Should I always call...

   someProperty.setValue(updatedValue);

...in the FxApplicationThread, or does binding it to the TableColumn take
care of dispatching it on the right thread?