If you are using X.org, the cursor is controlled by X, so I would look for a X
configuration to disable cursor.

https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/346903/can-i-remove-the-mouse-pointer-entirely-from-x

________________________________
De: openjfx-dev <openjfx-dev-boun...@openjdk.java.net> em nome de Dell Green
<dell.gr...@ideaworks.co.uk>
Enviado: sexta-feira, 31 de maio de 2019 11:29
Para: openjfx-dev@openjdk.java.net
Assunto: Can Javafx cursor be disabled?

We have a touch/rotary device that doesn't use any mouse/cursor input.

Is there a way to tell javafx to not initialize a cursor (MX6Cursor.java in my
case) on startup as we are seeing /dev/fb1 being unblanked and a grey cursor
artifact drawn onto the /dev/fb1, before any user specific javafx code is
created.

I have looked through the source code and there doesn't seem to be a
configurable property to control this.

I can remove /dev/fb1  and javafx prints an error/stack-trace but appears to
work as normal, however I'm not sure what ongoing  impact this has on javafx.

any thoughts?