Hi Kevin,

Well isn't that true as well for jfx-12 - or is this maintained? What
makes jfx-12 different from jfx-8? Or is the plan to remove jfx-12 once
jfx-13 is released, ...?

Anyways, I accept this and I'll see how I can get that forked to my own
github account (once I have a need for it :-)

Tom

--
Tom Schindl, CTO
BestSolution.at EDV Systemhaus GmbH