Hi Tom,

Thanks for your reply. The class ImageCursor does not responds to enlarging
my Image, which I hoped was the solution. My windows 10 platform itself
doesnot allow free sizing of the cursor. The maximum size offered (extreme
large) is still too small. I need at least 2-3 centimeters on the screen.

Best regards.

Op vr 21 jun. 2019 om 11:38 schreef Tom Schindl <tom.schi...@bestsolution.at