Hi all,

I am learning JavaFX API and can't understand how row indexes change
when new rows are added to the table. Suppose, there are 3 rows in the table and
row[2] is selected. When a new row is added at the beginning of the table then
selected
row index must change to 3. Could anyone explain how indexes are updated (the
only methods
I see are clearAndSelect but they are not good from viewpoint of performance)?

By the way, could anyone say, why table was called TableView? I ask
because there are TableColumn, TablePosition, TableCell but no Table.

--
Best regards, Alex Sviridov